To Be or Not To Be (Natural), that is the Question. The answer to that question is quite often a resounding, ‘Not if I can help it!’ All things considered, a woman will do whatever is necessary to always present herself in the best possible light. Often women will think to themselves – wouldn’t it be great if there was such a thing as permanent makeup?
It’s a busy world, and time is a precious commodity. No matter that others may think you’re a miracle worker, you can’t stretch a day beyond 24 hours. If you recall the time you spend applying make-up daily, think again about how much time you spend just shopping for your cosmetics, running from store to store or waiting for your online purchase to be delivered.
And while you’re thinking on that, consider these questions, as well: – Do you feel better, or more confident, when you wear make-up?
– Do your allergies have you rubbing your eyes constantly, leaving you looking like a panda?
– Are you a sentimental softy, weeping over every little thing and generally looking like Tim Curry’s stand-in for his role in the Rocky Horror Picture Show?
– Have you ever looked longingly at your child’s brown crayon, because you mislaid your eyebrow pencil?
– Do you hate the look of a lipstick kiss on your tea cup?
– Do you awaken early to ‘put your face on’ so that you don’t frighten your husband or kids?
– Does it take more than one attempt to put your eyeliner on straight?
– Do you often unintentionally sport a cocked eyebrow, a la James Bond?
– Do you avoid swimming pools, saunas, and exercise in general, because the moisture from the water, steam and sweat melts your eyebrows off?
Whether or not you answered yes to any of those questions, the first consideration still has to be about your time – couldn’t you put those lost hours to better use?
If you did answer yes to any of these questions, and if time is an important factor for you, then you may want to consider an alternative to the daily hassle of painting on eyebrows where you have little or no brow definition, lining your eyes so that they appear larger and brighter, and lining and colouring your lips so they won’t look so uneven, thin or drawn. That alternative is Permanent Cosmetic Make-up.
Permanent Makeup is the most effective way of reducing your time in front of the mirror, taking up valuable space in your bag with unnecessary cosmetics and leaving you more time to do the things you’d rather be doing.